- Limitless Applications - From extra power for RV's, trailers, or boat battery systems, to providing power for off-grid cabins or buildings, a combination of solar and wind power is ideally suited to reduce noise and fuel costs. And by offering North American support, we'll be with you every step of the way for an ideal DIY solution
- Around the Clock Power - The hybrid wind and solar design allows for generating constant power in multiple weather scenarios via
- A 24V 400W 5-blade wind turbine which features higher power output at lower wind speeds than similar 3-blade designs
- Four high-efficiency 100W monocrystalline solar panels to provide higher power output per square foot than similar polycrystalline panels
- Made to Last - Corrosion and weather-resistant solar panels allow for decades of use with a 25-year efficiency guarantee combined with 2-year limited parts and labor warranty for long term power and satisfaction
- Do-It-Yourself Features - Setup and installation is a breeze with ample, snap-in MC4 cables, pre-drilled holes for easy mounting, and 16ft of MC4 wires for ideal placement of the controller. Generating clean power has never been easier or more reliable.
- High Power, Maximum Support - Featuring a potential daily power generation of 3-4KwH, a configurable 50A hybrid MPPT charge controller, along with knowledgeable North American support and free returns, you can confidently take the step into renewable power
By providing a combination of wind and solar power you'll increase redundancy for those bad weather days while still taking advantage of all solar power has to offer. Our unique multi-weather conditions hybrid system uses a 400W 5-blade wind turbine allowing for the potential to continue generating power throughout the night or those bad weather days where solar is not viable. For those sunny days, generate up to 400W of solar power via high-efficiency monocrystalline panels for maximum charging power.
By testing each component and working directly with manufacturers, we target quality products that work to meet any budget while working with you directly via our North American support team for accurate, on-time, results.
Ready to connect the solar panels out of the box via ample MC4 snap-in cables, note cables and a pole for the wind turbine is not included. Depending on where and how high you post the wind turbine, the cable gauge and length will vary. Generally, we recommend 12 gauge wiring for the best compatibility available at any hardware store!
400W 24V Wind Turbine
Rated Voltage: 24V
Start-up Wind Speed: 2.0 m/s
Rated Wind Speed: 13 m/s
Survival Wind Speed: 50 m/s
Wheel Diameter: 1.4m
Working Temperature: -40 C to 80 C
100W 12V Monocrystaline Solar Panel
Output Tolerance: ±3%
Temperature range: -40℃~+80℃
Frame: Heavy duty aluminum
Maximum System Voltage: 1000V
Approx. Size: 46.85" x 21.26" x 1.38"
24V MPPT 600W Wind/600W Solar Hybrid Controller
Rated Voltage: 24V
Wind Turbine Power：0-600W
Solar Panel Power: 0-600W
Max Wind Turbine Voltage: 60V
Max PV Input Voltage: 50V (Wire panels in parallel)
Even Charge Protection：28.8V±1%(24V)
Even Charge Recover：26.4V±1%(24V)
Total Charging Amps: 50A
Shut off (DC)21.8V±1%(24V)
Shut off (DC)32V±1%(24V)
Working Temperature：-25 ~+55
Environment humidity：0~90%, No condensation
1x 400W 5-Blade 24V Wind Turbine
4 x 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panel
1 x 24V Wind/Solar MPPT Hybrid Controller
1 x Pair 16ft MC4 Female/Male Connector
1 x Pair 2 to 1 MC4 Cable
2 x 3.3ft Male to Female MC4 Cable
All solar panels have a two-year limited manufacturers warranty along with a transferable 25 year 80% efficiency guarantee
All other components will be replaced due to defects up to 90 days after at no cost, with manufacturers warranties than applying at least one year.