- HIGH EFFICIENCY - With huge potential for expandibility, this 400W system uses 4 x 100W 12V monocrystaline solar panels to provide steady clean power. And coming with a 25 year transferable warranty, you'll have the long lasting durability required for any project
- HUGELY EXPANDABLE - Coming with a 40A solar controller making use of Maximum Power Point Tracking technology (MPPT), and allowing for 1080W at 24V, and 540W at 12V configurations, you'll have peak efficiency with the option to expand your solar setup as your power needs change
- LATEST PANEL DESIGN - Using the latest solar cell design, monocrystalline solar panels provide more power per square foot than similar polycrystalline panels, allowing for a higher charge rate to keep those batteries charged and ready
- POWER EVERYTHING - An ideal system for RV's, boats, cabins, camping, or around the home for barns, outbuildings, and sheds. Contact us with any questions around a custom project
- READY TO GO - With pre-drilled holes for easy mounting, corrosion and weather resistant frames, and included 16ft pair of MC4 cables for easier wiring, this kit is ideal as a DIY project.
Great for any project that requires remote power such as Cabins, boats, camping adventures, RVing, or any general off-grid application, or set up them as an alternative power source to begin your green energy journey at home.
With the monocrsytalline solar panels using the latest solar cell design, you'll see improved efficiency with more consistent power output then the equivalent polycrystalline solar panels. The 40A MPPT controller provides further efficiencies by minimizing power loss from converting voltages between battery and solar systems
100W 12V Monocrystaline Solar Panel
Output Tolerance: ±3%
Temperature range: -40℃~+80℃
Frame: Heavy duty aluminum
Maximum System Voltage: 1000V
Approx. Size: 46.85" x 21.26" x 1.38"
40A MPPT Solar Controller
Max Voltage: 150V
Start Charge (12V): 18V
Start Charge (24V): 32V
Charge Method: Constant Current (MPPT), Constant Voltage, Floating Charge
USB Ports: 2
Max. DC Load Current 30A
4 x 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panels
1 x 40A MPPT Solar Controller
1 x Pair 16ft MC4 Connection Cables